2016 Onsite Wastewater Mega-Conference
Plan to join your colleagues for the 2016 Onsite Wastewater Mega-Conference, October 26-29, 2016 at The Nugget Hotel Casino and Resort, Reno NV.
The conference is hosted by NOWRA and NAWT. Conference co-hosts include: AzOWRA (Arizona Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association), COWA (California Onsite Water Association), CPOW (Colorado Professionals in Onsite Wastewater), FOWA (Florida Onsite Wastewater Associatoin), POWRA-NM (Professional Onsite Wastewater Reuse Association of New Mexico), and UOWA (Utah Onsite Wastewater Association).
In addition, SORA (State Onsite Regulators Alliance) will hold their Annual Meeting during the Mega-Conference
- Dozens of concurrent education sessions and poster sessions
- NAWT Operations & Maintenance Training Course
- Business Owners Track -- Ideas for growing and managing your onsite business
- Industry vendor training sessions
- SORA Annual Meeting
- Extensive exposition
- NOWRA National Backhoe Roe-D-Hoe® Championship
- Reception at the National Automobile Museum
- Sporting Clays Tournament at the Capitol City Gun Club in nearby Carson City on the afternoon of Oct. 26 (right before start of the conference)
More Conference details can be found by clicking on the links on the left side of this page.
Ready to sign up now?
To register for the conference online, click here
To download a hardcopy conference registration form, click here
To reserve your hotel room online, visit the Mega-Conference Hotel Registration page on the Nugget Casino website, or call the hotel directly at 800-648-1177 and request in-house reservations and mention the booking code NOW.
We look forward to seeing you in Reno!
Major Conference Sponsors: