Join or Renew Your Membership
NOWRA exists to serve you, the onsite wastewater professional. Whether your focus is onsite system design, installation, service, operation/maintenance, regulation, sales or research, NOWRA’s programs and services can help you succeed professionally. NOWRA serves industry professionals in the following ways:
Increasing Your Professionalism
- Installer Academy classroom training
- Installer Academy online training
- Annual Conference and Expo
Helping You Grow Your Business
- Septic Locator
- Product discounts on small business services
Keeping You Informed
- Monthly electronic newsletter
- Special reports on important industry developments
- Online resource library
Representing Your Interests at the National Level
- Advocacy in Washington -- at EPA, before Congress
- Collaboration with related industry organizations
- Expanding sources of funding for onsite wastewater infrastructure
- Advancing the industry's knowledge base
We encourage individuals to join NOWRA through their state or regional onsite organization (see affiliated state organizations here). You will receive the same benefits by joining NOWRA through your state affiliate as if you joined NOWRA directly. By joining your state/regional organization directly, you will also have the benefit of being included in your state's activities.
However, if you do not have a state or regional affiliate, or prefer to join NOWRA directly at the national level, you may do so as an individual by filling out a membership application below.
September 2021 Note: We are currently having an issue with our online application payment process. Please use the "Download Application" button below to download the form and process your membership application. Sorry for the inconvenience.