How to Join
Membership Through Affiliated State/Regional Organizations:
More than 90% of NOWRA’s membership comes though our affiliated state and regional organizations, located throughout the United States and Canada. For people who live in states served by one of the organizations listed below we encourage you to join through that organization. Dual membership ensures that you benefit from the programs and services each organization provides. Plus, in many cases it is less expensive to join NOWRA through your state/regional organization than it is to obtain membership directly through NOWRA.
If you do not find your state/region listed, please proceed to the bottom of the page to join NOWRA directly.
- Yankee Onsite Wastewater Association (YOWA - New England States)
- Arizona Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (AzOWRA)
- Colorado Professionals in Onsite Wastewater (CPOW)
- Delaware On-Site Wastewater Recycling Association
- Florida Onsite Wastewater Association (FOWA)
- Georgia Onsite Wastewater Association (GOWA)
- Iowa Onsite Wastewater Association
- Kansas Small Flows Association
- Maryland Onsite Wastewater Professional Association
- Michigan Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association
- Minnesota Onsite Wastewater Association
- Missouri Smallflows Organization
- Nebraska Onsite Waste Water Association (NOWWA)
- New Mexico - Professional Onsite Waste Water Reuse Association of New Mexico
- North Dakota Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association (NDOWRA) – Call 701-650-8792
- Ohio Onsite Wastewater Association (OOWA)
- Oregon Onsite Wastewater Association (O2WA)
- Pennsylvania Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association
- Tennessee Onsite Wastewater Association (TOWA-TN)
- Texas Onsite Wastewater Association (TxOWA)
- Utah Onsite Wastewater Association (UOWA)
- Virginia Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association
- Washington On-Site Sewage Association (WOSSA)
- Wisconsin Onsite Water Recycling Association
Direct Membership Through NOWRA:
Any industry professional may join NOWRA directly. NOWRA offers three individual member categories:
- Regular ($150/yr) – Any industry professional
- Regulator ($95/yr) – Industry regulators
- Student ($35/yr) – Full-time student
There are two ways to join directly:
- You can join online by clicking here.
- You can download a membership application in WORD or PDF to print out, fill in, and return with payment to NOWRA.
Please note: If you apply online to join, your credit card will not be charged immediately until the application is reviewed and approved by NOWRA. This may take 24-48 hours so you will not have member-access until the application is APPROVED.