Registration for the 2021 Onsite Wastewater Mega-Conference is OPEN!
We are concerned about the health and safety of all of our staff, volunteers, and attendees. We are closely monitoring the COVID situation and plan to take the appropriate precautions and protocols to be able to hold a successful and safe conference. For more information, visit our COVID-19 page.
In order to register online for the in-person 2021 Mega-Conference, use the following link:
If you need to register with a paper form for the in-person Mega-Conference, download a hard-copy registration form here.
NEW: To register for the LIMITED Virtual Conference, click here.
2021 Mega-Conference In-person Registration Fees:
(Discount Rates have been extended thru September 25, 2021)
|Registration Type||Full Conference||One-Day Only|
|NOWRA, NAWT, SORA, TOWA Professional Members||$295||$175|
|NOWRA NAWT, SORA, TOWA Regulator Members||$195||$175|
|Spouse or Guest||$125||N/A|
|Optional Field Trip (1-High Strength Waste; 2- Reuse)||$75||N/A|
|Optional Off-Site Social Event||$50||N/A|
What’s Included with Your Registration:
- Full Conference Registration includes access to all education sessions, the Mega-Conference Expo, food functions, and refreshment breaks, along with the conference proceedings.
- One-Day Registration includes access to the Expo, educational sessions, food functions and refreshment breaks for the date specified, along with the conference proceedings.
- Member Registration discounts include those who are members of NOWRA, NAWT, SORA, and/or TOWA. Memberships will be verified.
- Non-Member Registration includes the same as above.
- Student Registration includes full conference registration and a student membership in NOWRA. Students must be attending college or grad school full-time in a course of study related to onsite wastewater management or technology. Confirmation WILL BE REQUIRED before registration is accepted.
- Spouse/Guest Registration includes access to the NOWRA Expo and food functions, including the Opening Reception, lunch on Oct 18 & 19, the Exhibitors Reception on Oct 19, and all refreshment breaks. It does NOT include access to the education sessions, optional off-site social event, or optional field trips. There are no refunds for any food functions which are not attended.
- Field Trips and Social Event are OPTIONAL, separate, ticketed events. Space is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Should an event not have enough interest, the Mega-Conference reserves the right to cancel the event and refund money to registrants.
- Multiple Attendees can be entered in the system during the registration process. You will be prompted to add more attendees before concluding your transaction.
- An Email Notice will be sent once your registration is received by the system. Another email will be sent once payment confirmation is complete/accepted. If additional payment procedures are needed, an additional email will be sent with payment instructions.
- Payments: All registrations must be paid before the registration is considered to have been accepted.
- Early Registration end date has been extended until September 25, 2021. Registrations & payments received after September 25, 2021 will have adjusted rates.
- No phone-in registrations can be accepted, and any changes to registrations must be made in writing via mail, fax, or email.
- Registration must be received by October 8, 2021. After October 8, you should plan to register on-site at the event
- Cancellations: You may cancel your registration in writing at any time for a full refund minus a $50 processing fee until October 1, 2021. No refunds will be extended after October 1 unless extenuating circumstances cause the cancellation or postponement of the event. (Processing fee will not be taken for event postponement or cancellation.)
If you have any questions, please contact us at (978) 496-1800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.