Registration is CLOSED! Registration ended October 15. Limited on site registrations available.
2023 Onsite Wastewater Mega-Conference Attendee Information
Turnout was great for the 2022 Onsite Wastewater Mega-Conference in Springfield, Missouri. Make your plans now to join us this year in Hampton, Virginia to learn all of the latest trends, research, and case studies in the onsite wastewater industry.
The most current conference agenda can be found on the Conference Agenda page.
Online Registration - CLOSED
Registration Fee Schedule:
Early registration ended September 24. Limited on site registration will be available at the conference.
|Registration Type - In-Person - On Site Rates||Full Conference||One-Day Only|
|NOWRA, NAWT, SORA, VOWRA Professional Members||$425||$225|
|NOWRA NAWT, SORA, VOWRA Regulator (government) Members||$325||$225|
|Spouse or Guest||$150||N/A|
|Optional Pre-conference Drip Workshop||SOLD OUT||N/A|
|Optional Field Trip (1-VA Tidewater; 2- Repairs)||SOLD OUT||N/A|
|Optional Off-Site Social Event - Virginia Air & Space Science Center||SOLD OUT||N/A|
What’s Included with Your In-Person Registration Fee:
- Full Conference Registration includes access to all education sessions, the Mega-Conference Expo, food functions, and refreshment breaks, along with the conference proceedings.
- One-Day Registration includes access to the Expo, educational sessions, food functions and refreshment breaks for the date specified, along with the conference proceedings.
- Member Registration discounts include those who are members of NOWRA, NAWT, SORA, and/or VOWRA. Memberships will be verified.
- Non-Member Registration includes the same as above.
- Student Registration includes full conference registration and a student membership in NOWRA. Students must be attending college or grad school full-time in a course of study related to onsite wastewater management or technology. Confirmation WILL BE REQUIRED before registration is accepted.
- Spouse/Guest Registration includes access to the Expo and food functions, including the Opening Reception, lunch on Oct 23 & 24, the Exhibitors Reception on Oct 23, and all refreshment breaks. It does NOT include access to the education sessions, optional off-site social event, optional drip workshop, or optional field trips. There are no refunds for any food functions which are not attended.
- Field Trips, Drip Workshop, and Social Event are OPTIONAL, separate, ticketed events. Space is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Should an event not have enough interest, the Mega-Conference reserves the right to cancel the event and refund money to registrants.
- Multiple Attendees can be entered in the system during the registration process. You will be prompted to add more attendees before concluding your transaction.
- An Email Notice will be sent once your registration is received by the system. Another email will be sent once payment confirmation is complete/accepted. If additional payment procedures are needed, an additional email will be sent with payment instructions.
- Payments: All registrations must be paid before the registration is considered to have been accepted.
- Early Registration ends September 24, 2023. Registrations & payments received after September 24, 2023 will have adjusted rates.
- No phone-in registrations can be accepted, and any changes to registrations must be made in writing via mail, fax, or email.
- Registration is recommended to be received by October 15, 2023. After October 15, you should plan to register on-site at the event. Limited walk-in registrations will be accepted on-site.
- Cancellations: You may cancel your registration in writing at any time for a full refund minus a $50 processing fee until October 15, 2023. No refunds will be extended after October 15 unless extenuating circumstances cause the cancellation or postponement of the event. (Processing fee will not be taken for event postponement or cancellation.)
If you have any questions, please contact us at (978) 496-1800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.