Order your folders today!
An updated version of the popular NOWRA Homeowner’s Onsite System Guide and Record Keeping Folder is available.
The Homeowner Folder is the perfect place for your customers to keep and store all of their paperwork and other documents related to their onsite system.
- It’s easy to store – fits in any standard file cabinet
- It gives the homeowner a basic education about their septic system – what it is and how it works
- It provides them with a list of "do’s" and "don’ts" to help them preserve the life of their system
- It includes a place for including all critical information specific to the homeowner’s onsite system – permits, system description, an inventory of key components and dispersal methods.
- Plus, it includes a place for you to include your contact information.
You can download a .pdf of the Homeowner Folder here. Better still, download the order form and get some of these sturdy folders from NOWRA and share them with homeowners you work with for as little as 60 cents each (depending on quantity ordered). Hard copies of the folders are currently unavailable as we update and re-print them. Contact the NOWRA office for the latest info on availability.